Friday, January 23, 2009

PARTY WEEKEND!!

This is my birthday party weekend. Me and a really good friend of mine (and her boyfriend...whom I like but dont know well enough to call a friend yet) oh and of course Brant..(NO KIDS YAY!!!) are going to Niagara falls over night. We leave tomorrow morning and will be back sunday afternoonish. I am so excited, I havent had adult fun (and no nothing like that) with krissy in a loooong time. I plan to drink..a lot. I hardly ever drink so I am going to say screw ya to my ww points for the night lol.

this is where we are staying
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1330&language=en-US
with a falls view room, I have always wanted to see NF in the winter time if your wondering why we pick there to go lol.

No comments: