Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 week appointment

So its been 2 weeks since I got put on meds, I was started on a very low dose of respiridone at first. it really didn't do anything for me, my moods are still very up and down, and my lows are very low. Like i want to slit my wrists kinda lows. Not a fun time. So he uped the dose today and if it still doenst work we will talk about adding another med.

I really wnat this to work, like today i was feeling so down i called in sick to work. Which was probabaly good anyways as the appointment took a lot longer then i thought it was going to. But now I am feeling very low, and very worried that i will lsoe my job. So now i wonder if i should tell my boss what i am going through, they are very understanding ppl.

But I'll deal with that later. Right now i just have to get through the day without slitting my wrists.

No comments: