Friday, June 21, 2013

med change!

So i had a pysch appointment today. I told him about my anger and my rages. how i use to have them really badly before i was medicated and have been better from them for years till reccently. well he thinks it might be a side effect from cymbalta, apparently it can be known for that. So he took away my 30 mg morning dose (still getting 60 mg at night). he also increased my respirdol to 1.5 mg in the monring (still 2 at night) to also see if that helps. that and also reccently while driving i have been "seeing" kids and cars jump in front of me even though they arnt there. it just startles me but i know its not real right away. so my doc thinks its anxiety, and not pyscosis which is good to hear. but the med change should help this too. I really hope so as last night i have had one of the worst nights ever, I wont get into the details but i regret how i reacted very much. i hope this change helps me feel more like myself again.

No comments: