Tuesday, May 7, 2013

look whos back!!!

So i have decided to go back to blogging to help distract me from my depression and give me a place to let my thoughts out. hoping this will help me. now apparently i haven't used this blog in like 3 years....ooops. I thought about deleting everything and starting new but i like reading the old posts so for now i decided to keep them. the biggest change since my last post is I had another baby! sebastian was born may 23 2011. hes my little clomid baby...but we did get pregnant on the first round of it. he will be 2 this month and she just totally brighten our family up making it the perfect 2 boys and 2 girls. couldnt have asked for anything better. hes happy and healthy. regarding my bipolar, i did have a problem after the baby was born..post partem pyscosis..it was intense. maybe i'll save the details for another post entry, but basically i tried to end it all and ended up in the hospital in the pysch ward for almost 2 months. i got a great pyscatrist from it though and he follows me. i adore him, couldnt of asked for a better doctor. I was admited another time a couuple months ago, i was at risk of harming myself...but that was only a week stay and i was better. hospital admissions seem to be a part of bipolar for me, i try to advoid them when i can (cuz really they suck), but really i do want to live so if i know i am going to hurt myself i now know how to get help so that my kids still have thier mother. anyways thats my update on this blog. i have 3 that i will be trying to update regualarily.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your honesty. Keep the posts coming. xo