Sunday, November 16, 2008

Better Day

Well today so far has been a better day then yesterday. Brant took the kids for most of the day so I had a break and could just relax. Now if only he would actually remember to do Lilia's feeds on time I could actually relax more when he has her.

I'm taking the kids to my parents tonight for my sisters birthday. hard to believe that she is already 25, which makes me almsot 28. Eeek. I so don't want to hit 30 (not that i want to die to stay young, but maybe being a vampire or soemthing would be cool? lol)

Heyden also slept a bit better last night, helps that I kept him up till 10 pm. However it means that i got absoltly nothing done,..oh well I watched The Happening which was a very interesting movie. I thought the end was a bit slow though personally.

Oh well off to get dressed and buy Amanda a gift.

No comments: