Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life doenst make sense

I dont know why this day is turning out as bad as it is. I dont know why I am sitting here wanting to take a rusty blade to my arms. Could it be becuase the baby has decided not to sleep anymore? or that Aurora was up 4 times during the night becuase of an ear infection?...or because even though I am losing weight i still feel like a fat blob whos not attractive to anyone?

or maybe its because I have severe anxiety and it is not under control latly, and so the littlest thing seems to piss me off and take me to the edge.

Why is it I feel like a noone to everyone in the world. and yet the 3 little ppl whom i do matter to I just want a break from.

Life doenst ever make any sense, or maybe its just me.

(Dont worry I am not even close to sucidal, just having a bad day)

No comments: