Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lonely

Ugh..I hate not having anyone to talk to today. Sarah and I usually talk like 100 times by now, but apparently 15 mins means 15 days..oh well. I assume shes busy with her dad and her hubby as they are both there today. But if she doenst call me I am so gonna kick her ass..I thought she would of called to ask about Lilia (heck i thought she would of called me yesterday to calm my nerves) but i guess she is/was busy.

I dont have a lot of friends that I feel comfortable to call up and just shoot the shit. In fact I only have the one. Partly it is my fault and I know that..but its really hard for me to click with ppl and get over my "shyness". I also think i can be a hard person to get along with, although i am not really sure why. It does get lonely, but for the most part I am use to it.

on the bright side Amanda got her other skin cancer spot removed and although shes in some pain, she is cancer free now! yay! I was pretty worried about her.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I hear you on being lonely. I don't have any friends in London and I am home all day with a 2 year old and 6 month old. Somedays it is harder than others.

Jennifer said...

I can hear..we should get togehter some time :)

Kathryn said...

Sorry I haven't been on here lately. We should get together sometime after the holiday craziness is all done.