Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sick

So I feel like crap today, I have no voice and my head is pounding. And now I have to finish cleaning up the house because a friend is coming over to meet the baby for the first time (she lives in Ottawa but is in London for a conference). And then I have to get all 3 of the kids dressed up to go outside (and we have a TON of snow, although heyden as a really cute new snow suit..I LOVE it) and drive to my moms. I really hope the roads arnt bad..i'm not really use to driving in a lot of snow.
We are going to the Santa Claus parade in S.Thomas tonight. We missed the one in London last week because the girls weren't feeling well and it was pouring rain, snow is better then rain for a santa claus parade. Although it would be nice to go to the Toronto one next year.
You know, I know Aurora talks a lot..but it really gets annoying when you have no voice and she asks you a zillion questions in the span of 5 mins. Maybe we actually dont want Lilia to talk LOL.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Sorry your not feeling well. Hope the kids had fun with Santa and going outside and playing in the snow.