Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I hate waiting

Well lilia is at the ER, she turned blue (lips, fingers, and toes) while I was getting her ready for bed, she was pretty cranky for the last hour before bedtime and her breahting hasnt soudned the best in a little while now.

brant calls me often enough to update..but I hate not being there. i hate having to wait and not see how shes doing.I think its easier to handle the docotrs and all the zillion questions (isnt her hisotry on file there..jeez) then to sit here and wait and wait.

but somone has to feed the baby. and since I am the one lactating I get the job!

Oh well hopefully its nothing major (her sats are good..97 they are jsut waitng on a chest x ray) and she can come home tonight...

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am glad she is doing better now